14th of June 2013
10 Things you should know before having breast implants
- Is your surgeon a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons and a member of the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons?
- Does your surgeon specialise in Breast implants surgery?
- How many Breast operations has your surgeon performed?
- What implants does your surgeon use, and are they FDA approved?
- How long will your surgeon be in practice for?
- Will they be able to perform any revisional surgery in the future?
- What will further revisional surgery cost?
- What afterhours emergency services does your surgeon provide?
- What happens if there is a complication?
- What is the cost of follow-up appointments and reviews?
- Will I have access to my medical records including implant records and implant serial numbers for future reference?