Anti-Wrinkle Treatments Melbourne
We offer expertly administered anti-ageing treatments that will leave you with youthful, glowing skin.
Getting Rid of Wrinkles
Wrinkles occur in the skin as a result of ageing, sun damage, smoking, movement and gravity, and are often caused by contraction of the underlying facial muscles used during facial expression. Over time, these lines become ingrained in the skin, and deepen, even when the facial muscles are relaxed.
The good news is that these wrinkles and lines can be treated with subtle and highly effective anti-wrinkle injections, to produce natural results, lasting up to 3–4 months.
- We aim for natural results
- Anti-wrinkle injections relax, and lift certain muscles.
- Anti-wrinkle injections are a quick treatment, and results last 3-4 months.
- Excellent safety record with the global-leading product we stock (TGA regulations prevent the product name from being advertised)
Refreshed, Beautiful Skin
People often associate dermal fillers with just adding volume, particularly to the lips. However dermal fillers are a formidable tool, in natural-looking facial rejuvenation and together with the appropriate product, and expert technique, your results will be proportional, natural and refreshing.
- Dermal fillers can be used to redefine facial features
- Replace volume and enhance (not exaggerate) the shape of the face
- Soften and eliminate lines
- Eliminate folds in the skin
- Made from natural complex sugars, called Hyaluronic acid, which is present in our skin
How Do Anti-Wrinkle Injections and Dermal Fillers Work?
Anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers work by targeting the three main types of wrinkles and addressing their causes:
These lines are caused by movement, typically whilst we talk and use facial expressions. Anti-wrinkle injections are highly effective for these types of wrinkles/lines.
Static lines are visible when your face is relaxed, and these may have developed over time. Anti-wrinkle treatments target the muscle movement, to prevent further creasing of the skin, ultimately softening these lines. For further effect dermal fillers may also be appropriate to delicately fill in the depressions, which may not be erased by the anti-wrinkle treatments, particularly if the lines have been present for many years.
Folds are deep depressions in the skin, and a good example is the Nasolabial fold, from the nose running to the corner of the mouth. As we age we lose fat, typically in the cheeks, and this loss of volume, together with gravity, leads to a folding in the skin.
Dermal fillers are injected deeply into the area and will soften and fill-in this fold, making it less obvious.